• Discounts at CNYD&CTA Events and CNYD&CTA Sponsored Events including shows, clinics, and more
• Monthly Board meetings, open to all members!
• Free unmounted Winter Educational Series
• CNYD&CTA Newsletter, Lengthening Strides, emailed to your inbox every month
• Receive a USDF Group Membership, with access to all USDF Online Education
• Eligible for all CNYD&CTA Year-End Awards
• Receive a complimentary subscription to the award-winning, biannual New York Horse Magazine.
• Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine Equine Hospital offers current CNYD&CTA members a 5% discount on most hospital services
(ex: office calls, hospitalization, imaging, anesthesia, surgery fees) Discount not applicable toward any pharmaceuticals or labs.
*CNYD&CTA members should identify themselves as members at the time of arrival and hospital staff will confirm eligibility.
CNYD&CTA was founded in 1971 and incorporated in 1977. CNYD&CTA is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, tax-exempt New York State charitable organization whose purpose is to promote interest and education in Dressage and Combined Training among enthusiastic equestrians in our community. CNYD&CTA hosts Dressage and Combined Training schooling shows, clinics, and events each year as opportunities for development and education of both horses and riders. In addition, CNYD&CTA offers a variety of sponsored events in the area to allow members access to a full calendar of events in the local community. Throughout the year CNYD&CTA also offers educational series, demonstrations, and lectures on a variety of topics, as well as social events.
We have been inundated with requests to volunteer at our events. We love to see everyone lending a hand, but lately positions have been filling up and we have had to turn down willing volunteers.
In an attempt to rectify scheduling of volunteers, we have named a new volunteer coordinator, Linda Matthews. Please get your requests in early as things have been filling fast and volunteer hours will not be guaranteed. Because we have requests for volunteering via email, phone, Instagram, and Facebook to multiple board members, email will serve as the main point of contact for volunteer coordination.
We are happy to see so many people willing to volunteer this year as well as a growing membership! See you out there!
Thank you! -CNYD&CTA Board of Directors