• Discounts at CNYD&CTA Events and CNYD&CTA Sponsored Events including shows, clinics, and other sponsored activities
• Attend our monthly Board Meetings, held on the second Monday of each month
• Educational presentations are offered during the Winter meetings which include topics on horse health, rider fitness, saddle fit, and more! For more details on our upcoming events view our Calendar of Events
• Get the CNYD&CTA Newsletter, Lengthening Strides, emailed to your inbox every month
• Receive a USDF Group Membership
• Eligible for all CNYD&CTA Year-End Awards including: Dressage, Eventing, Western Dressage, and Rider Achievement
• Receive a complimentary subscription to the award-winning, biannual New York Horse Magazine.
• Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine Equine Hospital offers current CNYD&CTA members a 5% discount on most hospital services (ex: office calls, hospitalization, imaging, anesthesia, surgery fees). The discount is not applicable toward any pharmaceuticals or labs.
*CNYD&CTA members should identify themselves as members at the time of arrival and hospital staff will confirm eligibility.
CNYD&CTA was founded in 1971 and incorporated in 1977. CNYD&CTA is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, tax-exempt New York State charitable organization whose purpose is to promote interest and education in Dressage and Combined Training among enthusiastic equestrians in our community. CNYD&CTA hosts Dressage and Combined Training schooling shows, clinics, and events each year as opportunities for development and education of both horses and riders. In addition, CNYD&CTA offers a variety of sponsored events in the area to allow members access to a full calendar of events in the local community. Throughout the year CNYD&CTA also offers educational series, demonstrations, and lectures on a variety of topics, as well as social events.
Photo: Norfleet Photography