CNYD&CTA events are made possible by the contribution of VOLUNTEERS
- Volunteer at a Show: There are many opportunities to get volunteer hours at our shows including positions as show manager, show secretary, scribe, scorer, ring steward, and more! More details...
- Volunteer at a Clinic: Help with set up, manage the clinic, or assist with hospitality
- Volunteer at a Show & Tell: Offers many of the same opportunities as at a show, but on a smaller scale
- Help organize our Year-End Banquet: Reach out to sponsors for our Silent Auction fundraiser, Contact Silent Auction Coordinator Andrea Belton for information.
- Organize a guest speaker for the Winter Educational Series
- Arena & Jump Maintenance: Clean Dressage arena and jumps for storage between events
Interested in Volunteering?
CNYD&CTA really appreciates our volunteers and all they do for our club. Without them, none of our events would be possible. We are always looking for people like you to help connect, enrich, and grow our community. It’s fun and easy. No experience is required! We even offer discounts to our Year-End Banquet based on the amount of time you have volunteered over the year. Volunteering is a great opportunity to educate yourself, feel more comfortable at a show, and build community among riders. Thank you in advance for supporting our club!
*members are responsible for tracking and submitting their own volunteer hours.*